Printed media will be a thing of the past. Others say that these forms of media will never disappear

hoaxdrikimaru 1 / -  
With the recent developments in modern technology, some people feel that printed media like books, newspapers, and magazines will soon be a thing of the past. Others feel that these forms of media will never disappear.

What is your opinion?

The issue of traditional media remains controversial. On the one hand, printed media always is last forever. On the other hand, it will be replaced in the future. In the final analysis, I am firmly believed that alive traditional media over time.

The first, printed media like books, newspapers, and magazines is helped memorize of the past of humans. The older people always enjoy nostalgia for the past. Therefore, traditional media like books, newspaper, and magazines is considered indispensable in their life. When they read it, all of feelings about the past suddenly rushed into their mind. Moreover, many people suppose it as their collection. A lot of humans think that if the more books you read, the higher your knowledge will be. For example, they can spend time to enjoy a book with a cup of tea to feel how it influence on them. Then, they will feel comfortable, forget all the fatigue after a hard working day.

Secondly, traditional media helps their avoid the bad eye effects caused by blue screens of electronic devices. The government urges people to regularly read books to improve their knowledge level. Therefore, children are always supported by their families and schools to read books every day. If you are glued to the screen every day, your eyes will be seriously affected. Besides, there are books that are only published on printed media. So that, they are required to buy newspapers, magazines and books to read the content they are interested in.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that traditional media can never be replaced. Because it helps them recall the past, becoming their favorite collection. Besides, it also helps people protect their eyes and can read useful content that the internet cannot provide them.
controversial

Avoid exaggerations. This not controversial but definitely concerning.

On the one hand, printed media ... alive traditional media over time.

Learn to think in English and write in English. Donot translate word for wordfrom your native tongue. It results in incoherent sentences such as there which affect the clarity of your presentation. When the examiner cannot understand your presentation, he will reduce your GRA score.

The discussion requires a2 reason defense of your % rather than a comparative discussion. Expect tobe scored only on the paragraph that relates to your opinion. needless to say, the enous in this essay may not help you achieve any sort of passing score. You need to familiarize yourself with the various discussion formats so that you can use the correct discussion format next time.
Normie 3 / 12 1  
Some sentences of your essay is quite confusing, but I'll just point out the strangest ones.
- "I am firmly believed that alive traditional media over time"- > "be believed" often goes with "it" or a noun.
- "The first, printed media like books,.." -> "the" is an article and always go with a noun; "first" in "the first" is an adjective. It can't be used like a conjuntion.

- "....newspapers, and magazines is helped memorize of the past of humans." -> printed media gives help or receives help?
- "to feel how it influences on them"
- "media helps their avoid the bad eye " -> "their" is an adjective so it should be placed before a noun, not a verb. Or you just mistake it with objective personal pronoun of "they", which is "them".

Home / Writing Feedback / Printed media will be a thing of the past. Others say that these forms of media will never disappear