The printed newspapers or books will become obsolete because everything will be available online

buihien3181998 1 / 1  

nobody will buy printed newspapers or books in the future

The traditional newspapers or books printed will not be used in the future anymore because it will be superseded completely by free information on the Internet. I robustly disagree with this statement through some personal reasons below.

Although there are many conveniences from reading books or online newspapers, the printed newspapers and books also accounts for a particular habit of almost people from ancient to now. Some persons, especially the older, read printed documents their whole life, so they will find it hard to change their habits. They may be had some issues and reduced their eyes function, which makes them have a headache when using modern pieces of equipment for a long time.

The second reason is the disadvantages of reading online everything. Everybody has to clarify that some techniques such as laptops, mobile phones always carry the high energy visible which known as the blue light, this light will affect directly to the eyes. Furthermore, on the Internet, there has too much excited information and content which makes some people can not focus on the major content. Moreover, because the free in providing information, most websites have to receive more advertisements which are the virus's resources.

To conclude, the traditional newspaper or books can not be replaced completely because the online resources also have a lot of drawbacks and the information written on printed documents was more exactly than others.

Cambridge test 2 task 2_ Please can you help me to estimate my band score in IELTS ? Thank you very much

through some personal reasons below.

The examiner already knows that you need to present personal reasons in the 2 reasoning paragraphs. This response does not give a proper discussion foundation to the next 2 paragraphs. You can only present a properly supported response+thesis statement by indicating the 2 personal reasons that you will be discussing. That is the only way to increase your TA score based on the "clear opinion" requirement for that scoring section.

ancient to now

Wrong word usage. Ancient times refer to Anno Domini and Before Christ times. There were no newspapers then. Newspapers were first invented / printed in the 18th - 19th century. These are considered fairly recent times rather than ancient times. Ancient refers to a time long past, especially before the end of the Western Roman Empire a.d. 476. Now, you may be referring to ancient as a slang definition for someone of really advanced age. Then refer to them as elderly or old people, even senior citizens. That is because word usage matters in the task 2 essay. Avoid using slang terms and use direct reference words instead to show that you know how to write academic papers using the correct formal English words properly.

The second reasoning paragraph is a confusing mix of topics, without proper explanation development. You are not scored on reasoning number, you are scored on reasoning clarity. So pick one or two reasons that will connect properly to the first reasoning paragraphs that you can clearly and convincingly explain to the reader.

*Scoring is done privately. Contact me directly for more information.
OP buihien3181998 1 / 1  
Thanks for your advice, I will try harder to improve my writing skill.

Home / Writing Feedback / The printed newspapers or books will become obsolete because everything will be available online