The priority is to minimize a high cost of people's budget when they want to go anywhere

mohjawahir 11 / 17  
The proliferation of private cars on the roads in many parts of the world has led to serious problems of pollution and may contribute to global warming. Some people think that governments should spend money for the development of public transportation systems in order to help alleviate this problem. Others think it is better to spend money for the development of electric and other types of cars that may cause less pollution.

Do you think it is better for governments to spend money developing public transportation or developing new kinds of cars? Why or why not? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

These days, in many big cities around the world, private cars which produce many carbon emissions have become serious problems. As such, some people argue that governments should spend funding to build the number of public transportation systems in order to reduce pollution which affects a significant increase of global warming. However, others believe that it would be better if the city councils spend much money to develop electric and other types of cars which are believed to alleviate bad pollution.

...
sblack - / 8 4  
I made some edits in this to the grammar and wording, the reasoning is pretty good, but it might be better to give more reasons for one side, it is not entirely clear which you think is better, you seem to be in favor of both equally, but the question asks you to choose one, if you choose both you should be clear that funding should be divided

... governments should spend funding to build the number of public transportation systems in order to reduce pollution which is one of the causes of the significant increase in global warming. However, others believe that it would be better if the city councils spenta lot of money to develop electric ...

Developing many public transportation systems is a must for governments for several reasons. First of all, the more private cars, the more traffic congestion happens on the road because it is difficult for governments to enlarge the roads, so as that using public transportation is an effective way to solve this problem . In addition, using private cars produces bad pollution (is there good pollution?) which is the predominant cause of global warming. In 2013, a paper published by experts in the J ournal of C limate examines the recent IPCC statement that expressed with 95 percent confidence that humans are the main cause of the current global warming. so that it proves that using public transportation can alleviate bad pollution.(How does it prove this? Does the article have a direct link or is this just your own connection? Elaborate and make this a separate sentence) Not only this, using mass transportation can decrease people's budgets because the cost of using private cars is higher than using public transportation.

On the other hand, the development of electric and other types of cars is more effective because it is not possible to make policy to limit societies of using private cars. For this reason, electric cars are the best solution for those people who worry about increasing of global warming that it is caused by pollution from private cars. Take Japan as an example, the government of Japan produces many electric cars to fulfill their societies' needs. As a result, Japanese can use private cars without worrying about carbon emissions. There is no doubt that governments should spend their funds to develop electric and other types of cars.

To conclude, although developing electric and other types of cars is able to reduce pollution which increases global warming, governments should spend their budgets to develop public transportation systems which can minimize the high cost of people's budget when they want to go to anywhere, and it is effective to force crowded street.(I don't understand this sentence, you should rephrase it because it doesn't make sense in English)

Home / Writing Feedback / The priority is to minimize a high cost of people's budget when they want to go anywhere