Private and public health care system s- IELTS Academic essay

Duva 2 / 3 1  
Some people think that health care is a basic human necessity that should not be provided by the private companies, but should be provided by the state.

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of health care being provided by the private sector.

The health care as a basic human right is a vital public issue about which people feel very passionately, they believe that it's the main responsibility of the state to provide sufficient health care for public. In recent years, many private companies in term of private hospitals and emergences have been established which provide appropriate health care for public. some people argue that there is no need of private companies for health care service; it's the duty of government. However, another group claim that with progressing rate of people who need health care services, private companies are essential to support the government and public.

In my opinion, it would be better if health care services are only provided by state hospitals because every one can easily afford it, but private companies'health services are very expensive.

supporters of private companies health care system believe that private hospitals have given many benefits to the general public and also give support to the government. By comparing to state hospitals, private hospitals are very well-equipped; they have got new medical technologies and equipments

for advance treatment of many diseases, which are not available in state hospitals. Secondly, in contrast to state hospitals, private hospitals are more cleaned and hygienic for patient. Moreover in my country if a patient went to state hospital for check up then he/she would need to wait for couple of hours to meet with doctor because these hospitals are always full with patients, but it does not happen in private hospitals, patients do not need to wait too long for check up.

On the other hand, according to defenders of state hospitals argue that
there are some drawbacks of private companies health care system. First of all health care services provided by private hospitals and emergences are very expensive compared to state hospitals, the government

provide economically convenient health services for public. Furthermore, as state health care offices cover health insurance, people will logically pay less for prescriptions. As well as, patients can get free medicines from state hospitals by compared to private hospitals where patients need to pay for everything, from prescriptions, doctors advice to treatment.

In conclusion, private hospitals disadvantages overweight its advantages. we are witness that by comparing to private hospitals, most people want to use services of state hospitals, Even if the treatments and equipments are not as modern as available in private hospitals.
The health care as a basic human right is a vital public issue about which people feel very passionately

.... I find a few issues with this idea... why do you say people find an issue so passionately? I don't find much logic there. Also, you need to show how a basic human right becomes an issue. This is your hook statement and it should be interesting and simple enough to impress the reader and take the reader immediately into your track.

Home / Writing Feedback / Private and public health care system s- IELTS Academic essay