Problems with bad student behavior - Solutions

nguyenannhon 5 / 2  
Hello everyone,

Please help me to correct my essay about the below topic:
Why do many schools have severe problems with student behaviour? What solutions can you suggest?

Thanks,
Nhon

---

Nowadays, most schools encounter the problem that their students make more and more trouble in school. There are many reasons causing this problem becomes more popular and severe.

Firstly, the children were not bad but it is because they were taught by bad school and family. Since the children are too young to distinguish between good and bad behavior, they copy all behavior from the surrounding people such as their parents and neighbors. Secondly, the students may become bad because they got some problem with some subjects and feel bored of studying. It is obviously that most bad behavior comes from students who also study badly.

In my opinion, there is no common solution to make every student better. However, the schools must analyze every case and have appropriate actions. For example, if a student did bad behavior because of his bad scores, we may help by having teacher or friends teach him and explain what he has not understood. If the bad behavior comes from a student's characteristic, we should let him take an important role, such as leading position, of his class. This will help because with this new position, that student may think that he is a useful student and consequently, he will avoid trouble to keep the position and make the class better. If a student is affected by his family, we should have a meeting with his parents and ask them to corporate with school to make their child better. This solution will work because every parents love their children and want the best thing to them.

To sum up, there are many reasons make the bad behavior of the students. To completely solve this problem, we must investigate to understand the behind causes of each case and have appropriate actions against them. I would like to emphasize that everyone is good when they were born.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

Your essay makes some good points! Here are some editing suggestions:

Nowadays, most schools encounter the problem that their students cause trouble in school. There are many reasons why this problem is becoming more common and severe.

Firstly, the children are not bad but they are not taught properly by their schools and families. Since the children are too young to distinguish between good and bad behavior, they copy all behavior from the people surrounding them, such as their parents and neighbors. Secondly, the students may exhibit bad behavior because they have problems with some subjects and become frustrated or bored. It is apparent that most bad behavior comes from students who also study badly.

In my opinion, there is no common solution to make every student better. However, the schools must analyze every case and have appropriate actions. For example, if a student had bad behavior because of his bad scores, we may help by having his teacher or friends teach him and explain what he has not understood. If the bad behavior comes from a student's characteristics, we should let him take an important role, such as a leading position, in his class. This will help because with this new position, that student may think that he is a useful student and consequently, he will avoid trouble to keep the position and make the class better. If a student is affected by his family, we should have a meeting with his parents and ask them to cooperate with the school to make their child better. This solution will work because all parents love their children and want the best thing for them.

To sum up, there are many causes for the bad behavior of students. To completely solve this problem, we must investigate to understand the causes behind each case and have appropriate actions to use against them. I would like to emphasize that everyone is good when they are born. It is what happens later that forms the person into one whose behavior is good or bad.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP nguyenannhon 5 / 2  
Hello Sarah,

Thank you very much for your help. You did review and correct a lot of my mistakes.

Thanks again,
Nhon

Home / Writing Feedback / Problems with bad student behavior - Solutions