the problems of balancing school, job and a family.

moneyka 1 / 1  
People say life is full of struggles, and to succeed one must be able to balance the problems he faces. One can feel the problem in any age at various matters. Let's say for a student, it might be in his studies the difficulty to concentrate, or for a simple person might be being unable to earn and run the family. Additionally, the problems a man faces of balancing school, job and a family at a same time, is more difficult.

(this is my first paragraph including thesis statement, i am not being able to write anything, so can you please suggest me whether the paragraph works for my topic or not, and i can be able to continue on it)

thank you.
applesauce32 2 / 4  
What is the specific writing assignment?
as for my opinion, i think the introduction is pretty on key. my mind is dead at the moment, so i can't offer much advice on how to continue it. but the start is good!
OP moneyka 1 / 1  
the topic is,
the problems of balancing the school, job and a family.

and i dont know what to write, am kinda confused so... jus tried to write but nothing popped in my mind... can you suggest me what kind of essay it should be, a personal narrative or??

thank you.
All you have said is that balancing school, a job, and a family is difficult. You have not said why this is so, or how one might go about accomplishing the task. You might want to do both of those things, if you want a truly robust introduction.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
What is the point of this essay? For what purpose is it being written? Have you just come up with the example of the student balancing school, job, and family obligations out of the air or is this your situation? I need more information before I can say anything useful.
Keng 39 / 134  
Writing an argumentative essay is recommended

Create a problem and find ways to solve it. Then, focus on benefits you get from tackling that trouble.

A topic sentence is about balacing of school
supporting sentences can be
Problem== too much work in school, little time to do housework
Solution== prepare a time schudule, set the priority
Benefits== more time to do both homework and housework at the same time.

Job and family can be written in the arguementative style.
Jin 11 / 37  
i think it is hard to make a choice among them

Home / Writing Feedback / the problems of balancing school, job and a family.