Problems of crime rise and how to solve those

Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
Crime is one of big problems in this world which bother peace on earth. These days, the crime level always increases year by year. In this article, I will explain about several reasons why it significantly rises and how kind-hearted people stand to avoid that.

In my opinion, there are 3 points of view of this problem. First, religion factor, there is no religion which teach its followers to do anything bad, especially crime. In the other hand, not all people do what their religion teach, even some of them shrink from their religion. And that is the biggest problem. When someone is far from his faith doctrine, he or she will get their freedom. Because no one even the religion forbid him or her. The more freedom he get the more he wants to do either good or bad.

The second is economic factor. Some countries just focus on their big cities economic. They open more job opportunities there. So people in remote areas are difficult to get the opportunities. There is an unequal economic development. Because of that problem, some people think that they have to do something illegal to reach their life. That is a crime.

The last is corruption which becomes a habit in government internal. Nowadays, government in all countries try to reduce poverty. They want to make equal economic system, but because of corruption, that fund which is sent to remote areas decrease significantly. So the people do not the situation and try to find a way to continue their life. And finally the crime condition is spread.

Several views to decrease crime rates are government should think people in remoter areas more than in big cities. They should make an equal economic system. Second, all people should hold their faith and teach that to their family. The last is helping each other. Rich people should help the poor and support him to improve his life.

In conclusion, although the crime rate always rises every year, there are several ways to reduce even to relieve that. As good people, we should bring peace to everyone. We should remind everyone we meet if he has bad behavior.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

Your text could be improved if you apply the following adjustments to it:

which bother [...] endanger...
year by year. [...] each year.
In this article [...] paper...
I will explain about [...] outline [...] several reasons...
points of view of [...]on [...] this...
especially crime. [...] no need for this.
InOn the other...
even some of them shrink from their religion. [...]with some of them turning to atheism.
When someone is far [...] Those people who do not believe in God have no moral restrictions, whasoever.
are difficult to get the opportunities. [...] experience dificulties while trying to advance in life.
to reach their life .[...]to be able to attain social prominence.
which becomes a habit in government internal. [...] affects goverbmental officials

I hope this will help. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Problems of crime rise and how to solve those