Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Problems are Opportunities in Disguise

cutieiy 1 / -  
Problems are Opportunities in Disguise

topic: Bob Maynard has said that "Problems are opportunities in disguise." Write an essay describing a time in your life when a problem became an opportunity. How did you transform the situation? Explain what you did to turn the problem into an opportunity and how others can benefit from your experience.

Bob Maynard has said that "Problems are opportunities in disguise." Everyone faces adversity from time to time; it is a national part of life. When they have a problem, the important thing is how they deal with it and what they learn from it. A time in my life when I have a problem with academic failture, it became an oppotunity because I learned so many things while I dealted with it, and now I teach my students how they can success in their school using my experience.

I transfered 4 years college from community college three years ago. Before I got into my college, I didn't spend much time to study because even though I didn't study hard, I always got a good grade. However, things were very different in my college. I realized that I needed to change my way of studying because I got an academic probation in my first year of college.

I didn't give up to find way to solve this problem because I thought that problem could be changed to opportunity. I met counselor, and went to professors office often whenever I had questions. I became very active student. I learned that I should be more active and got involve in school because I found out that my G.P.A improved next semester. If I gave up to solve my problem, I never knew that problems are opportunities in disguise.

Now, whenver I have time in my class, I always talk to my students about college life. They always seem interested in hearing college life that they have no experience. I often tell how and why I failed in my first year of school, and how I succeed later. I also often discuss with them what the best way to success in school. I want my students to learn from my experience so that I can benefit when they go to college.

In my conclusion, Bod Maynard has said that "Problems are opportunities in disguise." Everyone faces adversity from time to time; it is a national part of life. When they have a problem, the important thing is how they deal with it and what they learn from it. A time in my life when I have a problem with academic failture, it became an oppotunity because I learned so many things while I dealted with it, and now I teach my students how they can success in their school using my experience.

Home / Writing Feedback / Problems are Opportunities in Disguise