The procedure of processing cocoa beans into chocolate

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
A breakdown regarding the procedure of processing cocoa beans into chocolate can be seen in the diagrams. Overall, the process to produce the chocolate divides into two stages. The first stage, the cocoa beans is processed into the main ingredient to makes chocolate and the second the stage, the main ingredient is processed into liquid chocolate in the factory.

Based on the diagram, we can know that the main ingredient to make chocolate is the beans of the cocoa tree which can be found in South America, Africa and Indonesia. Before the cocoa beans are sent to the fabric to be processed, the cocoa beans must go through a fermentation process then be dried using solar light.

In the manufacturers, the cocoa beans will be roasted at a temperature 350 C, and then to separate the cocoa beans from their shell, the people use the winnowing machine. The last process, the cocoa beans will be ground to produce liquid chocolate.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hi Mr Yusri. I have some suggestion for you. I hope it can help you. Thank you

Overall, the process to produce the chocolate divides into two stages. => chocolate production process is divided into two stages.
the main ingredient is processed into liquid chocolate in the factory. => the main ingredient is changed into ........
Before the cocoa beans are sent to the fabric to be processed => what is the correlation between cocoa beans and fabric? =>the cocoa beans are sent to the factory to be processed.

Home / Writing Feedback / The procedure of processing cocoa beans into chocolate