Writing IELTS Task 1 : How to process the cocoa and how much its costs

ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
The diagram illustrates the steps how to process the cocoa to be the commercial food, while the allocation of costs needed to produce the chocolate bar is presented in the pie chart. As seen, it needs several stages to change the raw cocoa to be the three new products which are cocoa butter, cocoa powder and chocolate bar. Related to the pie chart, the majority of spending in chocolate bar production is used for ingredients and overheads and for the marketing fee in supermarket.

The raw cocoa have to be grinded first to separate the sustention and the waste. Then, it turns out to be the liquid cocoa as the result. The next is pressing the liquid cocoa which results the cocoa butter and the cocoa powder. The cocoa powder is ready to be marketed in food companies while the cocoa butter is needed by the industrial chocolate to be one of the ingredients to produce chocolate bar, others are liquid cocoa and sugar. These are mixed and the chocolate bar is ready to eat.

Cost of ingredients and overheads and the marketing fee in supermarket contribute the largest amount of spending in chocolate bar production with over 70% of total. About 15% of cost is used for the tax whilst spending for the chocolate company and the farmer come to be the minority.

Sal70000 3 / 8 3  
Hi ashelarisa48 ! Here are my suggestions :
The diagram illustrates the steps of how to process the cocoa to be the commercial food,
As seen -- as it can be seen or as it can be observed ( more formal ).
It needs takes several stages to change convert the raw cocoa to be the three new products.
Related to the pie chart ---with regard to the pie chart.
sustention ..( what do you mean by this word ? )
Turn out --turn into .
which results the cocoa butter-- which results in the formation of the cocoa butter.
marketed in food companies-- marketed by food companies.
othersare liquid cocoa and sugar.---in addition to liquid cocoa and sugar.

These are mixed and the chocolate bar is ready to eat . -- after mixing these ingredients and forming the mixture into bars, chocolate bars are ready for consumption .

Good Luck !
Windvalley 5 / 6  
Wow, your process is particularly tricky

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing IELTS Task 1 : How to process the cocoa and how much its costs