The process of electricity generation from the sea wave

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power.

The process of electric generation from the sea wave is shown in the graphs which the "A" graph inform the process when the waves come to the chamber and "B" graph present when the wave leaves the chamber. Overall, it can be seen that the air is forced by the direction of wave and rotates the turbine to produce electricity.

First of all, this machine is placed beside cliff or sea wall, which consists of the chamber used for catching the sea wave, the turbine for generating electricity, and the column for air ventilation.

The process started when the wave goes to the chamber. Then, the air is gone by the wave to the top of the column and the air rotates the turbine in the clockwise direction. The power is produced as the result of the generating-electricity process by the turbine. Furthermore, when the wave leaves the chamber, the turbine is rotated with the same direction by the air coming from upper column to the chamber, producing electricity that can power up a lamp.

(175 Words)

nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi ivan, these are my thought towards your essay

... generation from the sea wave is shown in the graphs (...) waves come to thea chamber and "B" ...
[ firstly, i think it is not 'the process of electric generation from the sea wave' , but 'the process of electric generation from the air forced by sea-wave' . ][ the process of electric generation from the air forced by sea-wave is show in the graphs which inform the process when the waves come in and out the chamber for A and B graph respectively. overall, it can be seen that the air is forced by the direction of wave, rotating the turbine to generate electricity]

... machine is placed besideat the edge of the cliff or sea wall,...

(i think you need linking word here) The process is started when the wave goesroll in to the chamber.
[ i think 'go' is not the right collocation for 'wave' ]

... in the clockwise direction. [ as the wave come to the chamber, it moves the air which fill the chamber to the top of the column, rotating the turbine in the clockwise direction]

The power is then produced as the result of ...
... by the air coming from the upper column to the chamber,...

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / The process of electricity generation from the sea wave