The process of international integration; GLOBALIZATION - Benefits & Drawbacks

ngannp1911 1 / -  
It has been said that the world is becoming a global village in which there are no boundaries to trade and communication. Do the benefits of globalisation outweigh the drawbacks?

Nowadays, the process of international integration arises from the interchange of world views, products, ideas and mutual sharing, and other aspects of culture. While I accept that globalization can sometimes have a negative effect on some aspects of life, I believe that they are more likely to have a positive impact.

On the one hand, globalization can lead to unemployment and exploitation without careful management of native nations. Nowadays, multinational companies tend to move to countries where labour price is cheap. This international trend then creates redundancies, or job losses. Besides, some companies exploit their employees in developing countries to get the maximum profit although salaries for workers are often low and working conditions are often poor. The process of global trade and communication also produces an ever greater quantities of waste and pollution to the planet.

However, I would argue that these drawbacks are outweighed by the benefits. It is clear that business is becoming increasingly international. A global economy means free trade between countries all over the world. Thanks to many supportive import and export regulations between countries and economic areas such as EU, ASEAN etc. , both developed and developing countries have great opportunities to purchase easily and quickly any kinds of products and services that their national governments, companies and people need, therefore stimulating its economy. The process of globalization can also enables people to experience many modern and useful kinds of communication tools using voice, text, messages, etc. to communicate with everyone on the planet. Moreover, international interchange can simultaneously address employment problems and encourages investment in less developed countries. In this way, globalization could reduce the rate of poverty in the developing world.

In conclusion, it seems to me that the potential advantages of globalization are more significant than the possible disadvantages.
putri22 33 / 33 5  
hi nguyen, i think your idea is good. but there are some corrections from me.. i hope it can make it better

globalization can lead to unemployment and exploitation without careful management of native nations. good management

multinational companies tend to move to countries where labour pricewages are low.

This internationalworldwide trend then creates redundancies, or job losses.

economic areas such as EU and ASEAN etc. ,

therefore itstimulatingstimulates its economy.

The process of globalization can also enables people to experience many modern and useful kinds of communication tools using voice, text, and messages, etc .

your conclusion is quite good. you used a transition to show it is the conclusion and repeated your thesis statement. but i think it is too short, you can give some personal opinions, or your hopes, fears, recommendation about the issue to make it better..

Home / Writing Feedback / The process of international integration; GLOBALIZATION - Benefits & Drawbacks