Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Process of making cement and a visual explanation to concrete production as for building purpose

hailun11 12 / 14 3  
TASK 1

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

These diagrams illustrate about the process of making cement first and a visual explanation to concrete production as building purpose.

The first step, it introduces limestone clay. Then, all materials pass through a crusher which brings into being a powder. Next, the powder goes to a mixer, to be continue that the product passes to a rotating heater which works with heat. After that, the mixture moves to a ginder where the cement comes out. The last is cement is packed in bag, and those are ready to sell.

The second diagram, there are fourth process to be grouping the concrete manufacture. The process begins with a combination of 15 per cent cement, 10 per cent water, 25 per cent and sand 50 per cent gravel, finally all of elements should to mix to get substantial of result, and ready to use.

Home / Writing Feedback / Process of making cement and a visual explanation to concrete production as for building purpose