Essay about the process of manufacturing tea bags

yathh2k4 1 / -  

The given diagram depicts how are fresh tea leaves and tea bags manufactured.

Overall, there are eight primary stages of producing tea bags, from the initial withering leaves to the eventual packaging and selling to distributors.
At the first stage, all leaves are put in a specific machine, where contains heated air and wither to dry out tea leaves. Then, they are crushed and torn to be milled into a milling machine in the next step. Afterward, various kinds of tea leaves, which have different sizes, are sifted by sieves. The former leaves are mixed and added some flavors such as peppermint, ginger. The process continues with filling up the small trays with roughly 2 grams of tea leaves. Once there are enough fresh tea leaves in small boxes, they are sealed in bags. At the final stage, tea bags are packaged and available to be sold on the market.

Pls check if there are any mistakes here
The essay cannot be renewed - properly without the reference image. However, I can offer a brief review of your work since the errors are evident to the reader. Though you wrote 150 words, the presentation is incorrect. You need to have 3 separate paragraphs that represent the following :

- summary overview + tending statement
- first half (4 parts) of the manufacture process
- last 4 manufacturing procedures

Never use a single paragraph presentation as that is not an academic writing format. This format shows a lack of English writing familiarity, particulary with formatting and grammar rules. Consider reading the other task 1 writing samples her to learn from. You won't regret it. The basic rule of writing this task is, writing just 150 words will not guarantee a passing score. A combination of several scoring elements assure that.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the process of manufacturing tea bags