IELTS 1: PROCESS OF PLASTICS RECYCLING; Report the main features, and make relevant comparisons

Pore 3 / 5  

The diagram below shows the recycling process of plastics.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The picture depicts a sequence of the plastic treatment. Overall, it consists of two primary stages, one of which is the manufacture of recycled bottles and the other is after usage, and that period mostly depends on whether the customers would litter or not.

Initially, after gathering the previously wasted products among which plastics will get filtered, workers will transport them to the main factories. It is illustrated that this place is where products may come out and get delivered into stores for public sale. At this point, buyers, after consuming the output, will have to make a decision significantly contributing to the whole process as recycling circle will once again restart if no bottles are wastefully thrown away.

Otherwise, already used goods made from plastic are going to become a complete source of waste without a capability of being reused anymore. Ultimately, unless people learn to reduce pollution, this material is projected to join the garbage dump in this scenario.

I tried to follow the report that the writer developed and found myself lost when I compared his report to the images provided. It appears that this should have been a 4 paragraph report that followed the sectional processing of plastics as depicted by the images. While the writer did make a good explanation of a process, it is not the same process that is involved in the 3 processing levels provided. As such, the given report can be seen as incomplete and lacking in discussion accuracy. It is improtant that the writer recognize how the illustrations were divided into 3 different processes, creating 3 different end results. The analysis provided should have reflected these procedural divisions due to C+C considerations.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 1: PROCESS OF PLASTICS RECYCLING; Report the main features, and make relevant comparisons