IELTS 1 - The Process of reusing the rainwater for household - diagram

Inastia47 7 / 10 2  
The diagram shows how rainwater is reused

The diagram presents the process to reuse the rainwater for household needs by several treatments. Overall, it can be seen that there are different way to provide utilization water in house. However, some steps drain the water to river.

The first process is collecting the rainwater in dam. Then, the collected water is streamed to water treatment plant which is processed to available to be consumed by human by passing pipe to the home. Furthermore, the rainwater which drops in the house roof can be stored by rainwater tank that directly connected to the house.

The water which has been used is collected in wastewater treatment plant. The water is processed by recycled water and it can be used for household again. But, the excess water (the water which can't be recycled) has to be streamed to the river. Other than that, the rainwater which flows into stormwater treatment have to be streamed t the river.

nida26 30 / 19 5  
Hi, Inastia. You have a great essay. Let me give suggestion for your essay. Please correct me, if I am wrong

The diagram presents the process toof reuse the rainwater for householdbasic needs by several treatments. Overall, it can be seen that there are different wayways to provide utilization waterwater utilization in house. However, some steps drain the excess water tointo the river.

Then, the collected water is streamedflowed to water treatment plant which is processed to available to be consumed by ...
... can be stored byon the rainwater tank that is directly connected towith the house.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 1 - The Process of reusing the rainwater for household - diagram