The process of silkworm life until it produces silk

Adhisti 20 / 19 2  
The diagrams illustrate the process of silkworm life until it produces silk and the steps for resulting silk cloth. Overall, there are four levels of life cycle of silkworm and it can also be seen that six stages are needed to produce silk cloth.

To begin with, moth obtains eggs on the leaf, then ten days later, eggs become larvae which eat mulberry leaf as their food. After that, during 4-6 weeks, larvae produce silk that covers their body. It is called by silk thread. This silk still cannot be processed until it changes to become cocoon. Next, larva change into cocoon within 3-8 days. Silk cloth will be resulted from processing the cocoon. When cocoon are not used for producing cloth, it will become moth again in 16 days.

Turning to the production of silk cloth, the first stage is selecting the cocoon. Following this, cocoon are boiled with water in particular temperature. Afterwards, cocoon are unwound into smooth yarn. The yarn which has been twisted is dyed with certain colour directly or before being dyed, the yarn is weaved first. All in all, after the yarn has colour, it is ready to be processed into silk cloth.

... until it produces silk and the steps (for - DELETE) resulting (TO) silk cloth.

Silk cloth (will be resulted - IS THE RESULT) from processing the cocoon.

The yarn which has been twisted is dyed with certain (SPECIFIC) colour(COLOR) directly or before being ... (All in all- FINALLY), after the yarn has colour, it is ready to ...

Adhisti, mind your sentence construction and tenses, this analysis of the process is good just PROOF READ it again before submitting it.

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / The process of silkworm life until it produces silk