WRITING TASK 1 IELTS The process of solar powered Water Heating System

Ghitamalia 3 / 4 2  

water heated by sun - the system description

The diagram shows the process of solar water heating system and the installment of solar panels are located in two different areas.

Initially, the solar water heating system uses solar panel which collects solar energy from the sun. This energy supplies the electricity for the heating system and through the thermal fluid. The pump will operate through controller. Moreover, there is heating coil in the water tank to heat the cold water and ready to used for daily ablution.

There are positive and negative effects for every part of solar panels. In the first installations, it is easy to clean and maintenance but it is obstructed easily. Meanwhile, the second installation is difficult to clean and maintenance yet its above obstructions by trees. Both solar panels should be in ideal angle for 90o and facing south to absorb the sunlight.

Overall, the process of water heating system which used solar energy that powered by solar panels in two different places.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
you cannot reach a score higher in Task Achievement since you fail to summarize the main report in the overview. A good overview should sum up the two pictures above. Some basic grammar flaws are seen, like installment ... are; The pump will operate ... ; there is heating coil; and ready to used;. Although they do not affect the communication, these errors affect the accuracy, and this may lead to a 5.0 in grammatical range and accuracy. Other problems can be seen as well in the use of cohesive devices and comma splices. It is suggested to put a comma if you use coordinate conjunctions.

I do not see any improvements in details 1 & 2, since you did not successfully describe the two diagrams. This is not all about There are positive and negative effects for every part of solar panels. , so I prefer to omit this.

Hope this helps

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1 IELTS The process of solar powered Water Heating System