IELTS TASK 1: process of a wind turbine and its locations

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
The images represent the systematic scheme of a windmill structure and its usual positions that are categorised into three different spots. It is noticable that a wind turbine includes three fibreglass or wooden blades, a wind sensor, a generator, and one high pole which supports the blade frame to stand.

At first, the process of electricity generation within a windmill starts from the air movement that comes towards its propeller. This motion will be detected afterwards so as to identify its speed and direction by a sensor attached near the blades. This substantial part will send the information about the wind to a computer which is located in an office by the wind turbine. Its main aim is to adjust the direction and angle of its blades. Afterwards, the spinning motion of the turbine will produce electricity with output up to 1.5 megawatts.

In addition, in order to gain optimal operations of electricity generator from wind, windmills could possibly be placed in three distinctive areas. First place for this turbine is to shore it up under the shallow sea water. This benefits the land to prevent it from disturbance. Another option is positioning the machine on the top of a hill that enables it to expose maximum wind forces. Moreover, the last choice could be next to a house that has a meaning to resize the windmill to a smaller one. This is normally called as a domestic turbine that is capable of creating electricity till 100 kilowatts.

... that are categorised CATEGORIZED into ... It is noticable NOTICEABLE that a... three fibreglass FIBERGLASS or wooden blades,... and one STEEL high pole which supports the blade frame to stand. THE FRAME STAND.

... This motion will be detected BY THE COMPUTER afterwards so as to identify its speed and direction by THROUGH a sensor attached... This substantial part will send the information... will produce AN electricity with output OUTPUT OF up to 1.5 megawatts.

In addition, in IN order to gain optimal operations of electricity generator POWER GENERATION from THE wind, windmills could possibly be placed in three distinctive areas. THE F first place for this turbine is to shore it up under WITHIN THE SHORES OF the shallow sea water. This benefits the land to prevent it from disturbance PREVENTS LAND DISTURBANCE. ... enables it to expose CATCH maximum... next to a house that has a meaning to resize WILL REQUIRE THE RESIZING OF the windmill to a smaller one. This is normally called as a domestic turbine that AND IT is capable of creating electricity till OF UP TO 100 kilowatts.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1: process of a wind turbine and its locations