The processing steps of recycled bottles of plastics

irhame 52 / 50 25  
This diagram illustrates the steps of recycling bottles which are formed from plastic for new innovation. Overall, pellet is formed by plastic.

First of all, plastic bottles have some requirements; separated from other kinds of containers such as glass and metal. Then these bottles are sorted by color. Next, those are pressed into some bales (approximately seven thousand bottles per bale) as its measurement is suitable for processing bottles.

Furthermore, all of these bottles which completed whole requirements are brought by big truck to reclaimer. This reclaimer will process plastic jugs to be pellet, it needs some steps. First, bales are broken apart by a bale breaker. Ten plastics which are got from bale breaker are shredded into flakes. Afterwards, those flakes should be washed, rinsed and dried. Then, they are melted and put through ext-ruder. Finally, pellets are formed.

Seller sells these pellets to manufactures used to make some fibers to some daily basis such as carpets and clothing, and nonfood containers and those are used to other products as well.

-Ten plastics which are (got- DELETE FOR GRAMMAR CORRECTION) from bale breaker are shredded into flakes.
- Then, they are melted and put through (ext-ruder.- ??? - MOST OF YOUR READERS WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS REFERS TO, I SUGGEST THAT YOU DONT ABBREVIATE THE WORDS)

Irhame, overall, your process of showing the recycling of bottles into pellets. just make sure that you create a flow and a step by step process in doing so, this will keep your readers correctly follow and understand the process,also make sure that you stick to factual details and proof read your work before submission.
mohjawahir 11 / 17  
irham, overall is good but I think that you have to stretch to the point

Home / Writing Feedback / The processing steps of recycled bottles of plastics