How to produce cement, and cement mixture process for making concrete for construction.

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
The diagrams show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Both of diagrams give information about how to produce cement, and cement mixture process for making concrete for construction. Overall, it can be seen that both of them are made by simple process, and mixture is the main process for cement and concrete production.

First of all, the equipment which is need to make cement are limestone, clay, crusher, mixer, rotating heater, grinder, and also bags. Firstly, this method is started when limestone and clay are crushed by crusher for making powder. Then, the powder is flowed to heater and rotated in rotating heater along with heat. Outcome of this process is grinned by grinder. Finally, cement is already to be packed in bags.

On the other hand, the equipment which is used to produce concrete are cement (15%), water (10%), sand (25%), gravel (50%), and also mixer. Process is started with mixture all of the material in mixer, and the concrete is already to be used.

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Halo miss @pramudia27 happily to check your essay. Here my suggestion about your introduction.

... cement, and cement mixture MIXING process for making concrete for construction.
... by simple process, and mixture MIXING is the main process ...

You can put many things from that diagram on your overview. You can explain about the similarity of equipment in both of them like mixer and also the ingredients and the stages. It can make you overview stonger because most your score depend on your overview for writing task 1.

Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / How to produce cement, and cement mixture process for making concrete for construction.