How to produce silk cloth and silkworm life cycle, IELTS task 1

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
The diagram presents about silkworm's metamorphosis and how to create silk cloth. Overall, the production of silk is a part of silkworm's life cycle when they transform to be a cocoon.

The stage of silkworm life include eggs, silkworm larva, larva in silk thread, cocoon, and a young silkworm. The process to be a silkworms is began from eggs which is produced from elderly silkworm. After 10 days, those are becoming larva which is mulberry leaves as foods and place of living. Next stage is larvae transformed be a larvae in silk thread for four until six weeks. After that those is becoming cocoons and finally to be a young silkworms after 16 days.

The stage of silk cloth production is began when silkworm as cocoon. That process are select, boil, twist, and wave. Firstly, cocoon is selected which is boiled in the pan. Then, those is unwind throughout 300-900 metres which is twisted in the dye. Silk thread is interweave by weaver. Finally, silk cloth is produced and which is sealed in the store.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
The process to be a silkworms is began begun from eggs which ...
... are becoming larva which is mulberry leaves as foods consume mulberry leave as their food
... cloth production is began begun when silkworm as cocoon

Pay attention to make passive voice, S + auxilary verb + verb 3
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Corrections for your summary :)

Paragraph 2
The process to be a silkworms is beganare begun from eggs which ...
... larva which is mulberry leavesleaf as foods and place of living. Next stage is larvaelarva transformed to be a larvae in silk thread for ...

After that those is are becoming cocoons and finally to be a young silkworms after 16 days.

Paragraph 3
The stage of silk cloth production is began begun when ...
ThatThose process are select, boil, ...
Then, thosethis is unwind throughout ...

Home / Writing Feedback / How to produce silk cloth and silkworm life cycle, IELTS task 1