How to produce variation tealeaves

tamtamii 9 / 7  
The diagram shows how tealeaves are processed into five tea types. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Process of tea production

The provided diagram describes about how to produce five variations among tealeaves. In general trend, there are several stages in the process, starting with plucking the leaf and culminating in an oven. Moreover, there are also different stages which is depended on different products.

To begin, there are similarity stages from each type. The leaves which have been growth will be plucked. After plucking process, the leaves are withered by sun. The finally stage is also had similarity because all of leaves must be undergone in an oven. However, there are some steps which are differentiated to produce variation of tea.

The subsequent stages, white tea can be made from this similarity. Meanwhile, green tea and oolong tea have addition stages. The former process is passed through by steaming process to result exothermic reaction then it will be rolled. The latter is not only occurred rolling process but also the addition process producing oolong tea is fermented slightly. Producing large and small leaf black tea are fermented fully, but the obvious different both of them are crushing and rolling process. Large tea is experienced rolling process, but the small must be crushed.

restuanlubis 4 / 7  
@tamtamii

hi Tami, your essay has a compact idea that turn into nice writing. Unfortunately, sometimes you forget to make clear that you tend to write while your writing is over explain that mentioned in the passage.

For example:

-starting with plucking the leaf and culminating in an oven > culminating in drying
solution; make it balance out between sides, also "oven" is not process but it is something.

-the leaves are withered by sun. "sun" is not mentioned in the diagram despite withering is a process to drying.

keep writing
bonne courage
Hermin, I realize that you want to show an in-depth analysis of the tea making process that you provided with. However, it is not good for your essay to make up information that is not included in the illustration you were given. The sun isn't mentioned anywhere in the process and therefore, should not be included in your summary. You are expected to provide an accurate and analytical summary of the information that you are provided with. That means you cannot include information, such as an "exothermic reaction" when it is not indicated in the process. You also missed out on mentioning the process of "steaming". I think that you mistook the "steaming" process for an "oven" process. Those should not be interchanged because steaming is a totally different process from oven roasting, which is what you are implying in your essay. Basically, you have the right idea as to how to approach the essay. It is the execution that turned out to be flawed so you only got a score of 4 for the essay.
Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
hai @tamtamii
I have read the whole of your essay. As I know, in the diagram process, you have to explain all of process in particular to make the fifth of tea. following this, you also should be emphazishing the main different of each process. So, just try to ensure that you have covered all the process without listing to more detail.

Home / Writing Feedback / How to produce variation tealeaves