Be the professional photograph by using smarthphone

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Some people find difficult ways in order to post their pictures in social media. This situation happen because they lack of knowledge in taking picture.

Smartphone cameras can give a great picture depend on user. There are a number of common problems of bad quality of the images, such as autofocus, flash, and zoom digital. However, these problems are not longer as long as the user know the trick to solve it.

This article will give you tips to become expert camerist. First, make more effort in manual focus and try focusing on different parts of the screen. Second, avoid to use flash and try in normal light scenario, because the result will be more shiny and clear. Third, using digital zoom will give less focus on your picture, just move closer to the subject and take it naturally.

Finally, all of these tips will make you able to take picture like professional, and all in all skill of editing is turning point of the images. Giving more touch of filter and you will ready to post it on your social media.
bismillah 15 / 29 1  
hi friend after reading in your essay i have a bit suggestions of yours

This situation happens because they have lack of knowledge in taking picture. pay attention about S+v+o

a great picture depends on user.

the user knows the trick to solve it.
will make you be able to take picture ...

you have to pay attention about your grammatical error
i hope it can be able to help you
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai gian
it is a great topic
I have some suggestions for you

Some people find difficult ways in [...] lack of knowledge in taking picture. <<<< better to use 3 sentences

There are a numberamountof common problems of bad ...

This article will gives you tips to become expert camerist<<<< I think "photograph" is better. ]

The f
irst, make more effort in manual ...

... tips will makes you able to take picture ...
... you will ready to post it on your social media.

I think it is enough
thank you
Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Hello Giansy, your writing is excellent, however, I suggest some suitable words which can be used to produce well sentences. Those words are put on the second paragraph showed below:

"Smartphone cameras can give a great ... "

"Smartphone cameras can produce a great photograph, but it depends on how user uses that sophisticated technology. Using such cell phone camera is that indeed the user cannot be separated by many common problems which occur due to bad quality of the images such as the auto-focus, flash, and zoom digital. The tricks in operating that technology are believed as methods of solving the mentioned problems and it can be coped with an agility of photographer in utilizing that camera. "

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Be the professional photograph by using smarthphone