TV programs, which contain extreme force action, hold negative effects on children's interaction

wahyutri13 10 / 13  
These days, we are seeing an increasing amount of violence an television and this is having a negative impact on children's behavior. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, television becomes a citizen basic need that must be full fill. Television provides various kind of TV's show. Some individuals notice that television's programs which contain extreme force action hold negative effects on children's interaction. I absolutely agree with this notion since it create idles children and they imitate the ugly scene that was seen in television.

First of all, programs of television bring knowledge to the audience including the children. Television shows several educative programs like how to make some items or education about the environment. Seeing a quality TV's programs bring benefit for people especially children education. In addition, television also serves various entertainment solaces such as film, music, comedy, news, and drama. Those agenda are as a refreshment tool for the audience.

However, a negative side of television programs are occurred. Children who look TV's show more time to time becoming lazy person. They have not a schedule for watching or for study, they want just see television. As a result, they have not time to study. Moreover, TV programs have impact to children reaction. Children tempt to imitate that they regard directly without filter. If they regard hardness action, they imitate directly around them like to their friends, brother, or sister. To illustrate, children who see scene shoot action in the war, they attempt to shoot their friend although utilize the gun toys.

In conclusion, it is clear to me that although there are benefits looking television's show, there are also drawbacks. I would argue that TV's show are containing force activities should be avoided especially for children since it brings negative impact on children's behaviour. Parents should take notice of their children seeing. Furthermore, government with their regulation should reduce unessential TV's program.
mennaemad 2 / 3  
hello , your essay seems to have mostly all the right ides about the topic . but mainly the essay is lacking correct grammatical structure and it is also lacking any solutions to the problem that you are addressing. i would prefer if you corrected the grammatical mistakes that you ad , and provide a clear solution to the negative side of your argument.

Home / Writing Feedback / TV programs, which contain extreme force action, hold negative effects on children's interaction