Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0]

Home / Writing Feedback4

The prolificity of women in their forties at the antipodes

Women in aged 40-44 years who had children in Australia is reported in a table over 25 years since 1981. Overall, the woman who has no child, one child, and two children climbed for the every year. However, the other category showed decreased percentages.

In all of the period, the woman who has two children was the biggest percentages. In 1981, the data shows 29% and in the end of the period, the data showed 38.3% it describe the data increase 9.3%. The second biggest data at 1981 was the four or more children had 27.6% but in the end of the period, the data plummeted to 11%.

The data of no children and one child from the woman in 40 - 44 years was increased significantly which no children increased 7.4% from 8.5% to 15.9% and one child increased 5.6% from 7.6% to 13.2%. However, Woman had three children decreased significantly from 27.4% to 21.5%.

the woman who had no child,...

the other categories showed some decrease percentages.

the woman who had two children was ...
In 1981, the data showed 29%, whereas in the end of the period, it accounted for 38.3% which it increased by 9.3%.
... woman in 40 - 44 years rose significantly.
hello Citra, good Evening!!

let's check out your writing together...

... table over 25 years since 1981. Overall, the woman ...
However, the other category showeddecreased percentages.

the other categories, show decreased percentages.

I suggest you to pay attention to your grammar, and tenses, thank you i hope it can help you!
@Citra07
Hy Citra, good night, i have some corrections from grammatical error of your writing

The first

the correction is
The women in aged 40-44 years who had children in Australia was reported in a table over 25 years since 1981. Overall, the woman who had no child, one child, and two children climbed for the every year. However, the other categories showed decreased percentages.

The second

the correction is
In all of the period, the woman who had two children was the biggest percentages. In 1981, the data shows 29% and in the end of the period, the data showed 38.3% it described the data an increase at 9.3%.

If you say past time, please use tenses of simple past. if you want to chane the word (increas) becoming Noun, you can use the article (an)

Good job guys
Regards
  Closed ✓

Home / Writing Feedback /