The proportion of boy and girl learners in schools in relation to the difference of subject demands.

honguyen 1 / 1  
Task 2 - Universities should accept the equal numbers of male and female students in every subject

Nowadays, with the evolution in educational system, the amounts of boy and girl learners have been reaching the peak. Numerous people believe that these numbers should be equivalent for each subject while others are against that idea. In my opinion, due to the different interests between men and women as well as the variety in requirements of every subjects, it is not possible to have the equal amounts of male and female students.

It is not doubtful that male and female leaners possess completely different interests due to their personality and nature gaps. According to recent studies, almost men would rather study subjects related to logic thinking while women prefer to study subjects related to languages. That completely affects to their decision when choosing their majors in University; therefore, the amounts of male and female students probably do not equal in every subject.

Moreover, because of the fact that every subject requires specific skill sets whose usually belongs to either male or female, it is not possible to have the equivalent numbers between two kinds of learners. For instance, technical subjects which men refer to require resolving skills and researching skills, whereas, social subjects which women refer to require an excellent memory and relevant language skills. That explains why the total numbers of men and women are not equal.

In short, it is not reasonable to expect equal numbers of two types of students for each subjects due to the variety of student interests and the difference of subject demands.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Ho Nguyen,

- Nowadays(Nowadays is less academic)These days , with the evolution in educational system, the amountsnumber of boy and girl learners have been reachingreachedtheits peak. (inappropriate time signal for present perfect continuous.)

- ... variety in requirements of every subjectssubject , it is not...

- It is not doubtful thatUndoubtedly, male and female leanerslearners possess completely different...
- According to recent studies (unclear) , almost men would rather...
- ThatThis completely affects to their decision (...) in University and therefore, the amounts (...) probably do not equalcannot be equal in every subject.

As you can see, some grammatical issues still exist in your essay. I hope you can consider the above-mentioned feedback and gain some improvements in the next practice :)
AK354 7 / 8 1  
Dear, honguyen

This my advice for you, I hope it can help you.

First, remember you must write at least 250 till 265 words. and ensure you using uncommon words or vocabulary. second, caution your grammatical error. and don't write repetitive words, and last if you know idioms you can using it, it can increased your band rapidly.

and this is my correction for you:
..., the amounts of boy and girl learners have been reaching the peak. >> when you introduce your sentence you must show your explanation, I mean you must decide if you agree or no
OP honguyen 1 / 1  
@ichanpants89
That is perfect! Thanks for your correction.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of boy and girl learners in schools in relation to the difference of subject demands.