The proportion of Britanian's audiences who watch TV and listen Radio per day

Muhammadyusuf 7 / 13  
TASK 1 : The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992.

As per the data, the proportion of britanian's audiences who watch TV and listen Radio in a day aged over 4-years old during the last three-month year in 1992. Overall, both them increased considerably once in 24 hours and showed a downward trend over time. As seen, while the percentage of radio's listeners showed a consider growth in the morning, increasing sharply occurred in the night for TV's viewers.

At first glance, standing solely 7 per cent in the early morning, TV had a number of onlookers exceeding the proportion of radio listeners. Interestingly, the similar patterns were shown both them in the first 5-hours time. Afterwards, a large gap, then, occurred prior to entering midday in which a quarter per cent of the Britanians were more likely to listen radio and only at least one in ten percent which were spent watching TV.

Turning to viewers of TV, between 11.00 am and 9.00 pm, the proportion of viewers rose sharply and peaked at 45%. In contrast, a drop gradually witnessed by radio listeners. Moreover, the percentage of Britanians worked back in normal condition over the time.

lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I can help you with your summary. 1st paragraph: There are some missing words. Here is a suggestion: "The graph shows data of the time of day that United Kingdom audiences, over 4 years old, watch television and radio during the last three months of the year in 1992."

The next sentence, I think you should delete "them" and be more specific by replacing this word with: "the radio and television audiences"

When you begin the next sentence, you could use "In contrast". Also, you could change the word order: "...considerable growth in the morning, television viewers increased during the night."

2nd paragraph: There needs to be a change of word order: standing solely 7 per cent in the early morning, TV had a number of onlookers "there were only 7% of television viewers in the early morning, which exceeded..." The next sentence delete the word: "the" before similar and add " for both audiences".

Here is a suggestion for the next sentence: "Afterward, a large gap occurred prior to entering midday, in which a quarter percent of those in the United Kingdom were more likely to listen to radio..." After using percent, you can simply stated "watched TV".

3rd paragraph: Delete: witnessed by and change to "occurred with". I'm not sure about the ending.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of Britanian's audiences who watch TV and listen Radio per day