The proportion of British people who saw the film in forth age groups on two decades after 1990

wahyu 16 / 28 1  
A breakdown of the proportion of British people who saw the film in forth age groups on two decades after 1990 in the United Kingdom cinemas is revealed in this line graph. Overall, it can be seen that the most favorite age group was viewers which had aged 44-24, while the least uninteresting group was occupied by the young age between 14 and 24.

In a decade after survey there are some movements for the proportion of cinema attendance. In 1990, the age 44-54 and 34-44 had a slightly stood at 37percent and 35percent close behind as the highest and the second highest while the latest is occupied by the adult group (14-24) at 15%. 2000 showed that most of the group and the 24-34 aged members also fall down as the low number of the group at 19percent.

After that, in the last a decade before 2010, the level of audiences of cinema increased significantly. Most of them rise significantly by around one-third in 2005. Then in the last year of assessment, when the oldest (44-55) and old (34-44) group were gradual climb to 52percent and 42percent, the percentage of viewers in third group remained constant at 33%. On the other hand, the figure for the young group was a rapid growth to 21%.

Peter_Tim - / 9  
instead of fourth age groups, it should be four age groups.
the second sentence should be; most viewers were from age group 24-44, while the least number of viewers was from age group 14-24.
the second paragraph should start this way: a decade after the survey, there was a shift in the proportion of cinema attendance. age groups 44-54 and 34-44 had the highest and second highest number of cinema attendants, with 37% and 35% respectively while the least number of attendants were aged between age 14-24, at 15%. the year 2000 saw the percentage attendance of viewers aged between 24-34 fall slightly, to 19%. after 2000, the percentage of cinema attendance rose significantly for most age groups, as almost all age groups had their attendance percentage rise by a third. as of last year, the assessment showed that the percentage attendance of viewers between age group 44-54 and 34-44 rose to 52% and 42% respectively but the percentage attendance was constant for the age group 24-34 (33%). for the viewers aged 14-24, the percentage attendance rose to 21%.

lastly, the y-axis should be labelled as 'percentage attendance'.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of British people who saw the film in forth age groups on two decades after 1990