The proportion of consumer spending based on sort of item and several countries in Europe

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
Proportion of consumer spending based on sort of item and several countries in Europe (Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey) in 2002 is provided by table. Overall, it can be seen that consumables is the most popular in all these countries while leisure or education shows the lowest proportion at the same time.

First of all, in Ireland, people consumed food/ drink/ tobacco about 28.91 % while leisure/ Education in this country showed about 2.21 present. Whereas, the number of consumer spending on clothing or footwear in Italy was lower than in Ireland. Meanwhile, percentage of persons who spent their time for education/leisure is over 3%.

On the other hand, proportion of swallowing food, drink, or tobacco in Spain is higher than in Sweden while this proportion is lower than in turkey. However, persons spent their time for study and relax showed the lowest proportion on all items. Besides, three of countries have percentage just under 7 present.

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
The Proportion of consumerconsumers spending based on sort ...

1. Give an article in the beginning

2. Related to the table is more than one consumer, so use plural form.

... consumer spending on clothing [b]clothes[/b ] or footwear in Italy ...

3. clothes : Noun
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Pram!
Allow me to give you some suggestion :)

... based on sort of item in several countries in Europe, including Ireland , Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey over the year 2002 is provided by table

... study and relax showed the lowest proportion on all items. Besides, three of countries have percentage just under 7 present.

I think you have wrong data here, as I have seen in the table, the percentage is no more than 5 percent for all countries.
However, persons spent their time for study and relax showed the lowest proportion on all items by under 5 percent for all countries.

Hope it helps you :)
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi Pram, let me give some comments

1. ..., and Turkey) in 2002 isare provided by table
Because you mention two things which are connected by 'and', so you need to use 'are' rather than 'is'

2. ... for education/leisure iswas over 3%.
Because the data tell about something in the past, so you need to use simple past.
'is' should be replaced by 'was'.

3. ... percentage just under 7 presentpercent .
I think it is wrong word, it is better to replace 'present' into 'percent'.

Thank you
Keep Writing

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of consumer spending based on sort of item and several countries in Europe