The proportion of consumers purchasing items online from three countries

RamShackle 1 / -  
IELTS WRITING TASK 1 - Top internet purchase categories by country

notes from the chart on online buying

The chart below shows proportion of consumers purchasing item online from three countries, which are Australia, Canada and the UK.
It is clear that some items such as music, computer equipment and books have higher percentage of consumers than others, including toys, food and drink, financial services and DVDs/video.

One of the first thing to note is that people from the UK made the most purchases on music. More specifically, nearly 68 percents of consumer bought these things online. In addition, the smallest percentage of UK consumers came from financial services. It reach only 3 percents. Another thing which stands out in this chart is that Australian people and Canadian people spent much more on buying books online. The percentage of both countries consumer purchasing books reach the same point at 46 percents. One final thing to note is that toys, food and drink are two item with lowest expense from consumer in Australia, Canada. It reached approximately 3 percents for both.

adambacon813 6 / 12 1  
... of UK consumers came come from the financial services.

It reach reaches only 3 percents

... and drink are two three items with lowest ...
It They reached approximately 3 percents for both.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of consumers purchasing items online from three countries