PROPORTION OF FOSSIL FUELS CONSUMPTION IN THE US AND THE UK

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
A breakdown of the proportion of petrol consumption as per three different earning income among citizens in the UK and the US is illustrated in a line chart. At first glance, it is obvious that in the United States, the poor consume much fuel than middle and rich ones, while in the UK, people who have low incomes spend less petrol than other categories.

To begin, low-income people in the United Kingdom consume petrol at approximately 0,5 to 2,7 percent of usage. In contrary, the poor in the US spend petrol with reaching a high of 5,2%. Meanwhile, middle-income citizens in both countries consume fossil fuel around 4%-5% (the US) and 2,7%-4% (the UK).

Furthermore, the level consumption of petrol fuel among wealthy people in both developed countries are virtually same where the rich people in the UK utilize much petrol oil at around 3-4 percent rather than wealthy people in the US at just around 2% to 4%.

Your understanding of the chart is quite evident. As always, there are just certain confusing times in your essay when it comes to word usage. In your desire to prove that you have a wide English vocabulary, you sometimes use the wrong terms to describe a situation or status of people. Those are problems that you can overcome as you get used to writing your reports in English and you become more comfortable with the use of the English language.

... per three different earning incomeS among citizens ... the poor LOWER INCOME CLASS consume much MORE fuel than middle and rich ones THE MIDDLE AND UPPER CLASS ONES, ... low incomes spend less ON petrol ...

... in the United Kingdom consume USE petrol at approximately 0,5 to 2,7 percent of usage . In ON THE contrary, the poor in the US spendON petrol with reaching a high AT A RATE of 5,2%. ... fossil fuel AT around 4%-5% (the US) and 2,7%-4% (the UK).

... are virtually THE same where WITH the rich people in the UK utilize much SPENDING MORE ON petrol oil at around 3-4 percent % rather than wealthy people in the US at just around 2% to 4%.

Home / Writing Feedback / PROPORTION OF FOSSIL FUELS CONSUMPTION IN THE US AND THE UK