The proportion of graduates recruited for teaching different languages in Ontario, Canada

andika06 11 / 10 3  
The line chart illustrates the percentage of teacher's recruitment based on the year of graduation from 2001 to 2007 in Ontario. Overall, it can be seen that the recruitment of French-language teacher increased dramatically after a fall in early period, whereas the English-language teacher's recruitment decreased significantly over the period.

To begin, the percentages for both different languages teacher's recruitments were almost similar in the beginning period in which their percentages were 70 percent and three in four respectively in 2001. Then, the next two years presented a fluctuation for French-language teacher admission, while In the same period, another language tutor's admission experienced a considerable decrease. It went down to two-fifths. Interestingly, a fairly equal trend has been witnessed by French and English-language teacher admissions since 2003 until 2005.

From 2005 to 2007, the proportion of graduates recruited for teaching French language inclined slowly to approximately three fourth. This proportion was also the highest level during the timeframe. By contrast, the proportion of English teacher's recruitment reached a low of nearly a third in 2007.

Andika. I am amazed at how you were able to develop such a concise and thorough report based upon the line chart. You did not miss any information and had a very clear chronological order within your discussion. Though your English grammar needs work, you were able to use enough vocabulary and devices in your sentence development to show that you have an increasingly advancing grasp of English language usage.

The discussion that you presented summed up the graph in a highly professional manner that makes one forget that there are grammatical errors in the essay. My concentration in reviewing your work is based upon the possibility of your gaining an above passing score with this essay based upon the discussion you presented, regardless of your grammatical errors. The aim of the essay is always to present your comprehension skills and vocabulary use. You were able to moderately display the grammar skills and your comprehension skill is above average so I am very sure that this essay would have gained at least a band score of 6.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of graduates recruited for teaching different languages in Ontario, Canada