The proportion of learners attending four secondary schools types

erwiin1 9 / 17  
The table describes the percentage of the secondary school attendance in four types of secondary school between 2000 and 2009. As overall, the table show clearly that the attendance of pupils at Specialist Schools, Grammar Schools, and Voluntary-Controlled Schools experienced a decline. Meanwhile, Community Schools go through increased.

To begin, the pupils of Voluntary-Controlled Schools dropped from 52% to 20% or one-fifth. Similarly, a number of pupils at Grammar school also dropped an amount of 5% in 2005 and 7% for next four years. The percentage of student attendance at Specialist Schools also fell, despite not significantly.

However, while three different types of secondary schools declined, a number of secondary students at Community Schools rise dramatically. Started from 12% in 2000, became 32% or nearly a third in 2005. The growth of attendance increased to 58% or over a half. In fact, while in minority, only 12%, in 2000, this table show a raising well over a half of all pupils attend at Community School for next nine years.

Sari Trisna 7 / 11  
Hi Erwiin1..
Let me give you some corrections..

....
As overall, the table shows clearly that the attendance of ...

... at Grammar school also dropped an amount of(you could change it using : by ) 5% in 2005 and 7% estimate for next four years.
...
... students at Community Schools riserose dramatically.
.., this table shows a raising well over a half ...

good Job.
I hope it could be helpful.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of learners attending four secondary schools types