The proportion of male and female in an Asian country who got the driver license from 1980 to 2010

Chau Anh Hoang 1 / 2  

the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test

The bar chart compares the percentage of male and femlale in an Asian country who got the driver license from 1980 to 2010.
The overal trend was upward, also it can be seen that the percentage of women who passed the driving test was significantly higher than that of men.

Both the rate of women and men who passed the driving test rose over the period shown, but the figures for women are 20% higher. In 2000, the rate for women driver experimenced the greatest growth. It reached its peak at 68-69% while the percentage for men was at about 49%. After rising radpidly, the percentage of women who passed their driving test slightly fall from 69% to 64%.

A sharp increase in the percentage of men passing driving test was recoreded in the period from 1980 to 2000. But from 2000 onwards, the percentage for men remained steady, at 49%.

The trending statement would have been more / completely informative if it had "included the measurement trend as well:

" Overall, the decade on decade trend was upward... "

Since there were measurement gaps in terms of years, it is necessary to inform the reader of the trending measurement basis.

The writer has shown a lack of sentence formation and vocabulary control throughout the presentation. The spelling errors cannot be ignored because the LR and GRA scores will be severely reduced by the mistakes. Surely the student is practicing and word document program that provides a spellchecker. The student should use it for scanning the essay for spelling and presentation errors. That will act as an additional English lesson for the learner.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of male and female in an Asian country who got the driver license from 1980 to 2010