The proportion of National Consumer Expenditure in Five countries

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  

Spendings rate in some european countries

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

A breakdown of information regarding the comparison of expenditure spending by five countries for three of national categories consumption in 2012 is presented by table. At the first glance, the highest expenditure spent belongs to food and beverage, while funding for leisure/education aspect was the lowest among the categories

First and foremost, it can be clearly seen that more than 15 % of expenditure by all countries allocated to food items and tobacco necessity. To take more detail, Turkey spent the highest funding for this item, which was twice more much than Sweden (15,77 %). Likewise Ireland, spent up to two fold expenditure more much than Italy and Spain in this category.

On the other hand, for each countries, the lowest funding spent for leisure/ Education category. It can be proof by the data that Turkey as the country which spend the biggest portion, just funding arround 4,35 %. In addition, Ireland spent twice less than the former. The rest is Spain, spent just 1.98 % and became remarkable portion owing to the fact that it occupied the lowest expenditure among the countries.

Turning to another data on clothing/footwear category, it witnessed the average range of expenditure about 5-9 % for fifth countries. Interrestingly, the highest expenditure spent for this category was Italy (9.00 %), while the lowest was Sweden (5.40 %). In addition, the rest three countries spend approximately 6.5 % of funding for clothing/footwear.

syamsiahRahim 9 / 15 3  
hi Anhy
I will give you some feedback

for each countries (country)
....... just funding arround 4,35 %. (Pay attention with your spelling)
and also remember that in writing such us 4,35 we should use point (.) not comma it can make the reader confuse
Interrestingly, (misspelling)
the highest expenditure spent for (spent on) this category was Italy
you should use the appropriate preposition

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of National Consumer Expenditure in Five countries