The proportion of the nationalities among the tourists in New Zealand from around the world

rian31 14 / 22  
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS TO THE NEW ZEALAND : COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

The pie chart gives information about the proportion of the homeland of the tourists across the globe in New Zealand consist of three developed countries, three countries in East Asia and others and is measured in percentage. Overall it is immediately apparent that three developed countries, especially Australia was dominate international guest in New Zealand.

Looking at the details, the highest percentage occurs for three developed countries and Australia in the first place at two-fifths and followed by United Kingdom at 12% and United States at 9%. It means Australia was represent majority visitors to New Zealand.

In contrast, three nations in East Asia get small proportion for international tourist in New Zealand. At one in twenty, it belongs to China then Japan has a difference of one point with China at 4%. After that the last country in East Asia is South Korea which are contribute at 3% for international tourism. Turning to the last one is others countries at 27% and it is divided by several countries.

zul2805_es 7 / 18  
Let me lend you some help to improve your introduction:

... information about the proportion/percentageof the homeland of the tourists across the globe in New Zealand of tourists who visited New Zealand. It consists of three developed countries, three countries in East ... various of countries within the world.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of the nationalities among the tourists in New Zealand from around the world