The proportion of people in five different cities in Australia who consumed coffee and tea

phuongmaihihihi 1 / 1  

coffee and tea buying and drinking

The chart below gives information about the results of a survey about the proportion of people in five different cities in Australia who consumed coffee and tea in the last four weeks.

Overall, people in all cities preferred going to cafe for drinks like instant or fresh coffee, except for Adelaide where buying instant coffee was the most

common.
The routine of buying drinks was a bit different in each city. Instant coffee was more consumed than fresh coffee. The gap was high between these three cities Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart, which was about or more than 15%. In Melbourne and

Sydney, the gap was a bit narrow, which was from 2% to 7% percent.
On the other hand, Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart had the highest percentage of people going coffee shop. Brisbane, Which was also on top, but much lower, just about 55%. Although the habit ranked second between cities, Adelaide - the figure

was still merely on top.
It is important for reporting purposes that the writer treat this as an actual analysis. An accurate analysis never indicates the image position as it is irrelevant to the summary or report presentation. Only the summarized data must be in focus. The first paragraph does not meet the academic paragraph format requirement. It will lose GRA points as it is a run on presentation rather than individual idea presentations that represent scannable and highlightable data. It is a failed summary attempt.

The writer also gives a general identifier for the image rather than a specific image type. The writer is showing that he has not familiarized himself with the assorted specific image presentations. What sort of graph is this? The non-specific identifier will lower the accuracy scores. Analysis requires accurate specifics for reader information and consideration.

A proper enumeration of the involved cities as apart of the overview was missed by the writer, further weakening the validity of the claims made in the report. The writer has not made an effort to present a strong reporting task in this presentation. He has missed several scoring considerations in the?presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of people in five different cities in Australia who consumed coffee and tea