Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

A proportion of perceived and real possibility of being a victim of crime based on category of crime

erin24 12 / 13  
The bar chart describes a proportion of perceived and real possibility of being a victim of crime based on category of crime. The value is measured in percentage. Overall, it is noticeable that the proportion of perceived of being a victim of crime is higher than the actual probability, and the highest is stand out in 2009/10 at car time.

To begin, the percentage of perceived of being a victim of crime by burglary 2009/10, car crime 2009/10, car crime 2010/11 and violent crime are more than 15%. The highest proportion is reach at around 21% in car crime 2009/10. The gap between the highest and the second highest of perceived of being a victim of crime is about 4%.

Go to the next detailed information, all of the percentages of real chance of being a victim of crime according to crime categories are low, below 5%. The lowest one is the actual in 2009/20 at burglary crime at roughly 2.5%. The others proportion of actual chance of being a victim of crime only have a small gap. The proportion of real possibility in car crime almost has the same value in 2009/10 and 2010/11 at about 4%. In addition, the proportions of actual possibilities of being victim of violent crime also have similar proportion at 3% in 2009/10 and 2010/11.

Home / Writing Feedback / A proportion of perceived and real possibility of being a victim of crime based on category of crime