The proportion of primary need expenditures in Malaysia and Japan in 2010

ichaa 4 / 3  

Spendings in Asia in the pie charts

The pie charts present the proportion of primary need expenditures in Malaysia and Japan in 2010. Overall, it can be seen that the smallest percentage of spending money was health care in two countries.

Turning to a more detailed analysis, housing was the largest expenditure in Malaysia at 34% whereas this only accounted for more than a fifth in Japan, making it occupy the third rate. Interestingly, food came in the second place in both countries at 27% and 24% respectively. Meanwhile, other goods and services were in third position in Malaysia with percentage approximately 26%. The largest proportion witnessed in Japan and making it stand in the first rate with the percentage of about 29%.

Turning to another comparison, the lowest proportion of spending household in both countries was in transport and health care with each different percentage of primary need. However, a domination with more than double was seen in Japan.

nandasharma 14 / 53 9  
@ichaa
I've made the following necessary corrections.

Overall, it can be vividly observed that the least investments were made towards health care in both of the nations...

The largest proportion was witnessed in Japan which made it to stand in the first rate with around 29%....

While observing another statistics, the least household expenditure in both countries was in transport and health care with each having variable percentage of primary need. However, a domination of more than double was witnessed for Japan.

I would focus more over structuring your article. Two paragraphs would be enough for this text.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of primary need expenditures in Malaysia and Japan in 2010