The proportion of students passing their high school competency exams - TASK 1

INA 6 / 12 2  
A breakdown of the proportion of the high school competency exams-passing students broken down into seven subject and by gender spanning between 2010 and 2011. Overall, it can be seen that the higher students who succeed in competency exams was computer science and represented by male students. Surprisingly, all of the subjects witnessed that the females' student was higher than males' student except Geography subject.

According to the bar chart, both female and male students have a similar pattern which was in computer science, mathematics, also foreign language, including French, German, and Spanish. All of them experienced more than 40 percent. In foreign language and mathematics, boy and girl students were almost equivalent, which was approximately 47%.

Moving to a more detailed analysis this was very different in chemistry subject, as seen, girl students stood at 30.2% and it was twice as much as boys student passing their test. In physic subject, it experienced that girls was 2.1% higher than boys. The solely subject which men' results were better than women was Geography with a pass rate 30.4 percent which was around 10.3% higher than the women.

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
Let me give you some feedback...

A breakdown of the proportion of the high school competency exams-passing students broken down into seven subject and by gender spanning between 2010 and 2011. Overall, it can be seen that the higher students who succeed in competency exams was computer science and represented by male students . Overall, it can be seen that computer science mostly succeed in the competency exams which it represented by male . Surprisingly, except Geography subject, all of the subjects are led by the females' student which the percentage was higher than males' student . witnessed that the females' student was higher than males' student except Geography subject.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of students passing their high school competency exams - TASK 1