The proportion of unemployed persons in England from 1993 to 2012

kunnn_1 1 / -  

The graph gives information about the rates of young unemployed adults in England from 1993 to 2012.

It is clear that the proportion of unemployed workers aged 16-24 in England increased higher than that of other ages over the period shown. Overall, London's unemployed workers at all ages are responsible for a higher percentage than in other cities of England.

In 1993, the proportion of 16-to-24-year-old unemployed workers in London was about 22%, while that was lower in other cities of England, at about 17%. The figure for the unemployment at all ages in London was nearly 15%, compared to 10% of that in the rest of England. The percentage of unemployed workers in England had continued to fall until 2002.

After 2002, the proportion of age 16-24 unemployed workers in England started rising, with a peak of 25% in London and just over 20% in other English cities in 2012 . There was little change in the percentage of unemployed workers at all ages after 2002.

The trending statement has 2 problems:
1. The writer used actual data for the presentation rather than an estimated report format
2. Only the last sentence should have been used for this particular writing section.

The last sentence of the trending statement does not indicate what the labor force is in charge of? Why? You need to provide a better insight using the available information. The last paragraph sentence can use better analysis and reporting skills. Something this essay is not capable of since you have shown several problems in several scoring sections for this particular task. You need to focus on reporting clarity if you want to pass this test. Make sure to work on your sentence development via reasoning and logic improvements.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of unemployed persons in England from 1993 to 2012