IELTS Task 1 - Proportion of various citizens in Australia who comes to certain places

adrian21 15 / 17 3  
Proportion of various citizens in Australia who comes to zoo, library, theatre and cinema is delivered in the bar chart. The most obvious thing to be noted is that two of three kinds of Australian people prefer to go to cinema, while theatre has the lowest percentage of visitor.

Looking to Zoo and Library, these places have virtually similar trend in the level of guest. New migrants born in English-speaking countries are leading the percentage of zoo's guest, at 50%, whilst library is dominated by new migrants born in other countries, around 54%, it is contrast to zoo which hits the low of 34%.

Marked differences can be noticed between theatre and cinema. Most people who born in Australia choose cinema as their destination, reach a peak of 70%, and this is far greater than in Theatre which has the lowest proportion among all places, displayed at 20%. Interestingly, new migrants born in other countries are the lowest visitor in theatre and cinema if compared to other kinds of Australian civilians.

• Bar charts
dina79 20 / 26 3  
Pardon me, it is my suggestion paraphrase in the introduction, I hope this suggestion can help you for the best result in your task, it is better for your flow

The bar chart shows about the kind of society in Australia to choose the other holiday such as visit the zoo, library, theatre and cinema. While, the most favorit Australian people to go to cinema, the theater is the last choice as the plan.

The first body need to compare the high and the low the area visited with details and description as the good writing

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 - Proportion of various citizens in Australia who comes to certain places