Unanswered [0] | Urgent [0]
  

Home / Writing Feedback   % width Posts: 3

Proportion of World Expense, Amount of The world Population and Utilisation of Sources


yus72 6 / 6 1  
Jan 19, 2016   #1
The pie charts below show World Spending, World population and Consumption of Resources.

The bar charts bellow illustrate proportion of world expense, amount of world population and utilisation of sources in the four countinent and are calculated by percentage. Overall, it is important to notice, The percentage of asia people is the highest compared the others. On the other hand, the people who live in USA & Europe show dominant in consumtion of sources.

Move to detail, with total population at 28%, people in America and europe utilize resouces at 60% higher than people live in the other continent containt of asia, africa, and the other continent at 72% but consume source just 40%. It mean in america and europe double of twist compared with total in habitan in asia, africa, and the other continent.

Turning to world spending, eventhough food have percentage at 24% but it is till lower campared other expenditure taht have at 40%. Whilst transpot expenditure is in the third position wit percentage at 18%. The lowest world spending is cloting with at 60% .




desgit33 6 / 3 4  
Jan 21, 2016   #2
The bar charts bellow illustrate THE proportion of world (...) of sources in the four countinentCONTINENTS and are calculated by percentage.
... asia people is the highest NUMBER IS compared the others. On the other hand, the people who liveLIVING in USA & Europe show THE dominant in consumtion of sources .

Move to detail,MOVING TO A MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS,withTHE total OF population at 28%. People inFROM America and europe utilize (...) in the other continent containtSUCH ASof asia, africa, and the other continent at 72% but consumeCONSUMING source just 40%. It meanMEANSinTHAT america and europe double of twist compared with total in habitanINHABITANTSinFROM asia, africa, and the other continent.

Turning to THE world spending, eventhoughEVEN THOUGH food haveHAS THE percentage OF.... at 24% but it is tillSTILL lower TAHNcampared other expenditure tahthave at 40%. Whilst, don't forget comma after conjunctionTHEtranspotTRANSPORT expenditure is in the third position witWITH THE percentage at 18%. The lowest world spending is cloting withCLOTHING at 60% .
Febri91 5 / 6 2  
Jan 21, 2016   #3
Hi, Yus72

Here is my suggestion for your introduction

A comparison of the proportion of the world's expenses and consumption compared with the percentage of worldwide inhabitants is illustrated in the bar charts. At first glance, the proportion of people in Asia is more dominant than others. However, USA and Europe consume more resources than other countries.


Home / Writing Feedback / Proportion of World Expense, Amount of The world Population and Utilisation of Sources