IELTS: Proposed sites for a new hypermarket in the city of Pellington.

BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
The map shows three recommended location for a new hypermarket (A, B and C) in Pellington Town.

Overall, population in Pellington Town is 120,000 which is very big city. Therefore, it needs good attentions for building new hypermarket.

To begin with, recommended location of A for hypermarket is in residential area. It is near with industrial area and with a traffic-free zone and a park then it near with a railway, also. Moreover, location of B and C are in the countryside. The sites can be compared in terms of access by motorway for location B and by railway for location C.

Interestingly, location of A is an area more near with Hampford than location of B and C. Whereas location of C is strategically area because near with an airport on the west side.

To summary, location in site A and site C are more well to build new hypermarket than in site B.

Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
It is near with industrial area and, with a traffic-free zone and a park then it near with a railway, also.

Interestingly, location of A is an area more nearer with Hampford than location of B and C. Whereas location of C is strategically area because near with an airport on the west side.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
The map shows three recommended locations for a new hypermarket (A, B and C) in Pellington Town.

It is near with industrial area and with a traffic-free zone and a park, then it near with a railway, also

when you put 'also' in the end of the sentence, you do not need to put comma before it

Interestingly, location of A is an area which ismore near closer with to Hampford than location of B and C

To summary, location in site A and site C are more well better to build new hypermarket than in site B.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
The map shows three recommendedproposed locations for a new hypermarket (A, B and C) in Pellington Town.

Well, it is safe to comment what is presented by the map. So, you should not include the following in these sentences;

very big city

it needs good attentions for building new hypermarket

Instead, tell what you observe there;
Overall, the site A is located in a residential area in the township while B and C are located in countryside.
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
A key point in the writing task 1 is the differences and similarities. Personally, i prefer to explain the detail differences in the first body paragraph and in the second body paragraph i will discuss about similarities and interestingly, the approach is;

1. Introduction ; general information
2. Overview ; main trend
3. Body paragraph 1 ; detail information of differences
4. Body paragraph 2; detail information of similarity and interestingly

In conclusion, site A is the strategic area to establish a new hypermarket where is located between residential and industrial areas, and is connected with railway.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Proposed sites for a new hypermarket in the city of Pellington.