The propotions of the data of automoblie possession in Britain over a period of 36 years

cab 1 / -  

car ownership in Britain from 1971 to 2007

The line graph shows the propotions of the data of automoblie possession in Britain over a period of 36 years.
Overall, it is clear that there was an increase in the figures for households with two cars and three or more cars, with famlilies owning two cars witnessing the most dramatic rise, while a down trend can been seen in the households having no car . In addition, the families with there or more cars had lowest figures during the period shown.

To begin, in 1971, the propotion of the households owning three or more cars rose steadily throught all years and finished at close 9 percent in 2007. Next, Similar changes can be seen in the figures for the protition of the families having two cars, which started about 9 percent in 1971 after this rate rose dramatically to over 25 percent in 2007.

In constrast, the propotion of the householde with no car began at 45 percent, after which it experienced a decline to 40 in 1971, before ending the period at the period at 28 percent in 2007. Then, the households owning one car had a slight fluctuation from 44 percent in 1971 to 42 percent in 2007.
The summary overview should not only indicate the number of years but also the period of time from the starting to ending year of the measurements. An indicator of the measurement used would have also helped add to the short form information presentation. The trending statement is no longer valid as a trend as it does not only report the highs and lows, but uses a thorough analysis of the overall information already. That is already a reporting paragraph rather than a trending statement.

Where the summary and trending statement is over analyzed, the actual reporting paragraphs lack in analysis. These are just reporting paragraphs, meaning the analysis requirement was not met. These cannot be considered paragraphs either since these contain only 2 sentences, when the academic requirement is 3-5 sentences per paragraph. The sentence number is what highlighted the lack of reporting analysis in the paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / The propotions of the data of automoblie possession in Britain over a period of 36 years