Pros and cons of living or studying in other contries

Duy020 1 / -  

Pros and cons of moving abroad

It is common for people to travel abroad in these days, whether if it is for job oportunities, healthier standard of life or simply due to needs of pursuing new experiences. It is undeniable that there are mutiple benefits of moving and studying overseas. However, when being put side by side with the adavantages, the drawbacks are also worth mentioning. In this article, there will be discussion of both pros and cons of living or studying in other contries.

On the one hand, moving abroad can be an excellent chane for anyone who seeks new set of life skills. Living in a completly bizzare country can force an individual to get out of their comfort zone as they will have to rebuild their lives nearly from scratch. This will gradually form ability of solving wide range of tasks such as renting house, socializing or finding a job. Through these activities, the self esteem and critical thinking of a person can be substantialy improved leading to an independent personality and the capability of presenting their own desicions or ideas about problems. In addition, people traveling overseas can obtain new valuable perspective of life. Approaching new cultures and surroundings can expand a person knowledge and enrich their worldview giving them new experiences to enhance their sentimental values.

On the other hand, there are many disadvantages to be concerned. First of all, being isolated in a new country might lead to depression or homesick, this occur espeacially to introverts. Having to face new customs and life styles can be frustrated and disturbing as there are no companions or family, without any proper supports, in the long run it might result into many complex mental problems. Moreover, having language barrier can be an upsetting situation which can greatly affect a person social life. It is not rare for a student to be zoned out from their peers or can not be a part of any conversation with their friends because of comunication problems. This may continuoe perpetually if the person can not overcome their language issuse and can end up causing stress or anxiety.

To conclude, albeit having to moving away from homecountry can be stressfull and horrific because of isolation and lacking assits from family and friends, this can also be seen as an opprotunity to achieve new thoughs of life and knowledge to furthermore improve a person skills and mind.
The writer has combined 2 different prompt discussions in this essay. It cannot be reviewed properly because it does not follow the standard IELTS question and answer essay format. The writer has tried to improve his writing by creating his own prompt requirement. A creation that does not follow IELTS essay question standards. As such, the essay cannot be judged based on the scoring requirements of the rubic. The writer has wasted his time with this presentation because it is not a realistic discussion presentation that will help him pass the test.

It is either he discusses living abroad or studying abroad. These were created as 2 different topic questions because these have 2 different discussion targets. He has also written almost 400 words for an essay that does not need more than 300 words to explain itself. No prompt similar to this will ever be provided during the actual test.
Matt1313 4 / 7  
Although use, the term pros and cons can be replaced with more formal words such as benefits and drawbacks or simple advantages and disadvantages.

This occur, I think, is incorrect ans that you should maybe use the plural form.

"Having to moving" is incorrect and having to move is the correct alternative.

Home / Writing Feedback / Pros and cons of living or studying in other contries