Protect From Cyber Attackers

kekebuke 1 / -  

Cyber Security - how to stay secure?

Five hundred million dollars is scammed money every each year and climb up sharply over 2000% between 2015 and 2017, according to FBI investigate website. Scammed emails, links or websites are organized and cooperated organizations instead of a geek guy who we can imagine. We used to buy anti-virus programs before but almost are free now. There are three basic things we should do for not getting malware or hooked by scammers.

First, Change passwords for every site. If Attacker or hacker cracks a one of using password, they are guessing around all websites with the one username and password. It might be a disaster if you have same username and password on each site. Second, don't click bad links or weird email if you are not sure. Most phishing scam starts on bad click on scammed links or emails. There are 250,000 malware and 30,000 infected web links created every day. Scammers want to steal identities, credit card information or anything else they want. Third, update patch your operating system. Updating security patches at the right time will greatly reduce security breaches of various kind of attacks. Unpatched systems are one of the easiest victims for attackers to gain access to corporate networks. If a system is not applied the newest patch, cybercriminals will open your cyber door.

We still think cyber attackers not that much harmful nor effect on real life. Cybercrime refers to commit fraud, illegally traffic intellectual property, steal identities or violate privacy. Changing passwords every site, not clicking on bad links or emails and update patches will bring you peaceful cyber life and real life.
Jong, your first paragraph makes absolutely no sense because of the lack of proper connecting words, transitional words, and a working thesis statement. You need to review the grammar in that paragraph and decide what it is that you want to say. Consulting with an English native speaker will help you achieve a clarity in your statement that you have a difficult time achieving as an ESL.

Your second paragraph is confusing to read because you do not really explain the suggestions you are making in a concise manner. Try to divide the 3 suggestions into 3 separate paragraph topics instead. It is important that you clearly explain the root or basis for the suggestion based on how it is used, how effectively phishers and hackers use the system, and the correct methods to avoid each trap. Right now, you are only delivering information about the hack, but not really informing the reader about how to avoid it in a clear manner. Expand your explanations for each suggested solution on a per paragraph basis.

Home / Writing Feedback / Protect From Cyber Attackers