Let's protect our Earth; Effects of Global Warming

rozha 15 / 34  
global warming is an increase in temperature of our planet.This is a very dangerous issue that every one should be concerned about it.Because,It will have a great affect on our life in the future.Every societies should encourage their scientists to do a research on this great target, and try to find the best solution for this problem.

Nowadays, the natural disasters are occurred more than which in the past , like hurricane , flood, earthquake, and ...etc. These are the important causes of poverty in our society.In the other aspect , these changes in our planet may have a great influence on our health, it may cause creation of a different kinds of viruses and bacterias, for examples, most of people are suffered from cancer, this is a great ratio if we compare it to the past.

Some people believe that the advance in technology and civilization has relation to this problem, for example , We use car daily for transportation and burning the gasoline it causes enviromental pollution. And increase the number of factories that produce chemical products, for example utilization of cement.

In the future , If people use solar energy ,it will be a best way to overcome this dangerous issue.On the other hand, agriculture is also another way to protect our climate , each societies should care this aspect , should allocate a budget to this great issue.

In conclusion, i think , it is a task of every one of us to protect our enviroment from pollution and warming to make a good and healthier enviroment for ourself and our generation in the future.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
the natural disasters are occurred more than which in the past

-> natural disaters occur much more frequently than previously

and ...etc

-> and so forth.

These are the important causes of poverty in our society.

-> you should add several information. For example, the impacts of droughts to crops, notably in developing countries whose agriculture plays such an integral part...

In the other aspect ... if we compare it to the past.

-> you should split that long sentence into some shorter ones.

it may cause creation of a different kinds of viruses and bacterias

-> it possibly causes an outbreak of disease...

are suffered from

-> suffer from

On the other hand, agriculture is also another way to protect our climate , each societies should care this aspect , should allocate a budget to this great issue.

-> It is confusing. How will agriculture reduce global warming?

I hope these help.
global warming is an increase in temperature of our planet.

Global warming is defined as an increase in temperature of the earth.

This is a very dangerous issue that every one should be concerned about it.

This is a very serious and dangerous issue that requires everybody's concern over protecting our earth.

Nowadays, the natural disasters are occurred more than which in the past , like hurricane , flood, earthquake, and ...etc.

Nowadays, many natural disasters occur in contrast to the past . For example, endless series of hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, Tsunami that took place very recently prove this latest development.
jkjeremy - / 380 72  
Thisis a very serious and dangerousissuethat requires everybody's concern over protecting our earth .

1. "Serious and dangerous" are already implied if not directly stated.

2. The word "this" doesn't mean anything, and we know it's an "issue."

Protecting our earth requires everbody's concern.

Home / Writing Feedback / Let's protect our Earth; Effects of Global Warming