IELTS TASK 1: The provided illustration depicts the information about the making of leather prced.

navjot789 1 / -  

The diagram below show how leather goods are produced

The provided illustration depicts the information about the making of leather products.

From an overall perspective, the process consists mainly of 11 different steps. Animal skin is being processed through various stages like washing, shocking, flattering and polishing before it gets manufacturing the leather goods out of it.

Initially, animal skin hangs outside to dry it completely where after it gets transported to the factory.
Here, the animal skin is washed with water and lime composition to wash away all the stains and impurities in the skin. Moreover, the skin again dips inside the lime solution, whereafter it gets through the flattening process with the help of a giant roller, it results in the thin flat skin. After that, this skin gets soaked with water and vegetable matter before getting through the polishing process.

Once the polishing is done, this skin is transported to a firm where leather goods such as shoes, handbags, and balls are made out of this processed animal skin.
At 163 words, the writer still has room to improve his presentation paragraphs. Just to be clear, he could have done a better job at presenting the summary overview since it is way too short for the presentation. The summary should have at least 2 sentences in the presentation or 40 words. It must be more descriptive in relation to the content of the image. He should have done come up with a summary overview that was similar in the number of sentences to the trending statement.

Work on developing better sentence presentations. The writer has the right idea in the paragraphs. He does his best to present his thoughts in a coherent manner, but his lack of control over the sentence presentations tend to blur and confuse the reader. The reader has to read the passage several times before finally understanding what he is trying to say. It is imperative that he does his best to improve his sentence structures so that he can get his message across in a manner that will avoid GRA deductions.
huoqtruc2405 1 / 3  
I think your writing would look better when being devided into 2 main bodies (with 1 introduction and 1 overview), by this way, maybe the whole writing will be well-organized and easier to understand

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1: The provided illustration depicts the information about the making of leather prced.